Search MEET Maazine Site

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Jeannie Mai & Young Jeezy dating rumor! THUG rapper and HOT "The Real" Talk Show Host news! Fine Asian TV personality is allegedly getting the mean 3 and a half inches from gangster rap star! #JeannieMai #YoungJeezy #Jezzy #TheReal #Jeannie #RumorReport #DatingRumor






(NEWS LINK BELOW!)
https://mtonews.com/jeannie-mai-from-the-real-is-dating-a-rapper-pics




Jeannie Mai From The Real Is Dating A RAPPER!! (Pics)

"Jeannie Maii from the Real Is Dating rapper Jeezy
Jeannie Maii from the Real Is Dating rapper Jeezy
 
 
Talk show host Jeannie Mai from the hit daytime show The Real has a new boyfriend - rapper Jeezy.
Jeannie and Jeezy revealed their new relationship yesterday on Twitter, and it was a surprise to her fans
Here is the pic of them together:
Jeannie got divorced from her longtime husband Freddy Harteis in 2016 - and he was a much different person than Jeezy. Jeannie's ex had ties to the alt-right and was a card carrying Trump supporting Republican.
Now Jeannie's dating a Black man, and a rapper.
She announced her new relationship by posting a pic from a triple date - Trey Songz and Girlfriend Lori Harvey were there, and so was Malika Haqq and her boyfriend OT Genesis.
Jeannie Camtu Mai, 40, is an American television personality, stylist, and talk show host. She is best known for starring in the shows How Do I Look?, USA's Character Fantasy, and the co-hosting the talk show, The Real.
In 2005, Jeannie moved to L.A. with just $271 dollars and no job. She said:
After I nailed it in San Francisco, I thought, why not go to the city where networks broadcast around the world? It made sense for me to move to L.A.
Growing up poor taught me how to stretch a dollar. I shopped at the 99-cent store for basics. I made food at home that I pre-packed for the whole week. I split meals with friends and invited people over for drinks instead of going out. I knew how much to charge for my work, and to upcharge for additional services, like travel. I used rewards cards. I learned how to do my own taxes.






Let me know what you think about it all below. 
Subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels below!

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwhs8Qi8Cp4mDeB44qLEjag/videos

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS18-mDVRUSd2n_yRlIfNg/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment